Saturday, November 10, 2012

Version 3.0 (beta testing)

Maybe I'll give this a go once again.
I'm too lazy to edit my layout and whatever so deal with the look of this for now.
I'm also too lazy to get a make a new blog name, so I'm sticking with this one.
The idea's different though. The idea is the 5-disc changer. Lists of 5 in the vain of Top 5 Records, but not always the "top" or "best" of the genre. I'm open to conversation and tired of Facebook [stati]. Also, I'm tired of thinking by myself.

 First up 5 songs to kill zombies to:

Track 1) Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive

Track 2) Major Lazer ft. Andy Milonakis - Zumbi

Track 3) That "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" song they used to always play during wrestling. I don't know what it's called and it's terrible, so I don't want to look it up because I have that paranoia of someone looking through my personal computer's search history.

Track 4) Kid Rock - Bawitdaba because I feel like thinking about what I would listen to were I killing zombies is something only junior high kids should really dream about.

Track 5) DJ Khaled - All I Do is Win because by the time this part of the playlist comes around I will have escaped unscathed and alive (that time includes skipping through most of Track 3.

Discuss...

No comments:

Post a Comment